Looking to sell Medicare Advantage -- Who is best FMO/GA in Harris County, TX (Houston) area?

Which MA carriers are you looking to sell for? Which demographic do you market to? Duals? Middle income? Ethnic? All? Which areas of Houston do you pinpoint? Are you new and need help- local support? I have lived and marketed in Houston a little over 1 year now and find that all of these questions are relevant.

Last edited:
Rick...

I did not indicate that I'm the only one that could revive these value-added services. But I'll give you a few since you asked.

State-of-the-art personalized agent page/website... design from scratch with the agent in mind not the agency FREE

Customized CRM system.. we took an existing chassis and customized it for each agent and specific market..
FREE..

Those two items alone would cost the average agent close to $120 a month..

Agent owns 100% of their book of business..

Instantaneous releases..

There are other things of course but those are a few of the ones that an agent and or agency should insist on when dealing with an FMO/IMO..

Do you have a website for your company?

Also do you have any sample sites of the websites you have built for agents?

What CRM are you using?

Do you have a website for your company?

Also do you have any sample sites of the websites you have built for agents?

What CRM are you using?

And another question to add: If an agent decides to leave you, do they get to keep the website without any hassles?

Probably gets to keep the content that he put on there on his own.
Yeah all these website builder solutions do that. You cant leave w their widgets, only your content.

I'd be more concerned about data scraping from those widgets. Somewhere back there this FMO is saving your lead info in their database. You think they dont poke around in the cookie jar?

Yeah all these website builder solutions do that. You cant leave w their widgets, only your content.

I'd be more concerned about data scraping from those widgets. Somewhere back there this FMO is saving your lead info in their database. You think they dont poke around in the cookie jar?
I'm sure you're right. They all probably use Facebook's model.

I'm sure you're right. They all probably use Facebook's model.

Well, look at what naa-ip was supposedly doing. They were literally accused of saving databases of leads generated from stolen widgets off their 9000 agent websites.

"Free website" = free lead lists for naa-ip.

Do they use them? Dunno, but they were accused of pirating all their widgets in the first place so I would never use their garbage website. Nope. No way.

Just go hire a fiver graphics designer and build a clickfunnel or something. I would ignore internet quoting engines, in my digital experience customers dont use those anyways. Instead offer one quoted sample price in your sales materials.

Well, look at what naa-ip was supposedly doing. They were literally accused of saving databases of leads generated from stolen widgets off their 9000 agent websites.

"Free website" = free lead lists for naa-ip.

Do they use them? Dunno, but they were accused of pirating all their widgets in the first place so I would never use their garbage website. Nope. No way.

Just go hire a fiver graphics designer and build a clickfunnel or something. I would ignore internet quoting engines, in my digital experience customers dont use those anyways. Instead offer one quoted sample price in your sales materials.
Yep, the old saying that, "THERE ARE NO FREE LUNCHES" is true. One way or another...you're paying for that free lunch. :yes:

Latest posts

Back