Looking to sell my FE book...

Ksutton

Guru
100+ Post Club
USA
A couple of questions-
Anyone know where to sell an FE book of business or what fair trade is?

Is this an appropriate place to sell my FE book of Business?

I’d be happy to talk more about my book - it’s nothing HUGE -rough estimate is around 300k AP - I’ll get solid numbers of course when t is appropriate.

Thanks in advanced,

Ken

Why are you selling it and not just collecting the renewals?
I’m exploring my options - I’d like to see if I can cut that branch of my life off, use some or possibly all of the money to help the local community and move on.

Do you know off hand how much money in renewals it would create in 5 years, assuming no one dies or cancels? Also, what state do most of these customers live in and what carriers were used to write majority of them?

We can take this private if you’d like, but if you give me some more information I know someone that would be interested.

I would say that book is all but semi-worthless to anyone but you. However there are some real lulu's around this forum so anything is possible here. Ask for a quarter million to start.

Last edited:
I’m not trying to rip anyone off - if it’s not ideal or able to sell I won’t do it. I’d be happy to chat in private if anyone wants to get specific - or I could chat publicly - either is ok.

Mostly with trans and foresters - some Phoenix. All in Pa

Yes, this is true

Sounds like the time has come.

tenor.gif

Back