Looking to Sell Senior Productions

Medins1

Hi,
I am licensed in Health and Accident and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a brokerage or FMO that is friendly to newbies. I have sold Medicare products over the phone for large companies but never as an independent agent. I am looking for a broker or FMO that will provide training and some good leads. Someone suggested JSA but they don't seem to provide much training or leads. I will be doing this part time and I don't mind taking home less commission in exchange for good leads.
Thanks!

Nobody provides good training and why would anyone train someone that can only commit to part-time work?

As far as leads, are you kidding me?

Rick

This isn't a part time business.

Once you've learned how to prospect, how to sell, how to watch your back so you don't get screwed over.

At that point, you could potentially do this part-time.

However, if you learn how to prospect, sell and perfect those. You'll make more then almost any w-2 job you could ever get.

What type of senior productions are you going to sell? Would that be like "Golden Girls". Rick loves that show, he says it excites him way more than the Charlie's Angels. Must be the age gap. :)

senior-advisor-indiana said:
What type of senior productions are you going to sell? Would that be like "Golden Girls". Rick loves that show, he says it excites him way more than the Charlie's Angels. Must be the age gap. :)

Rick thinks Golden Girls is a jiggle show.

Hi,
I am licensed in Health and Accident and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a brokerage or FMO that is friendly to newbies. I have sold Medicare products over the phone for large companies but never as an independent agent. I am looking for a broker or FMO that will provide training and some good leads. Someone suggested JSA but they don't seem to provide much training or leads. I will be doing this part time and I don't mind taking home less commission in exchange for good leads.
Thanks!

What state(s) are you licensed in?

What state(s) are you licensed in?

I will be licensed in a few states , but I will be focusing on PA since that is my home state.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
There are some big senior FMO's out there...

Word and Brown
Ritter Insurance Marketing
Health Plan One

And others...

Thanks. That is something I am interest in. Can you give me the name of a few others?

Last edited:
As a newbie in the Senior Market, I would find a durabale medical company that does Medicare approved braces. You can offer them to folks on Medicare at N/C and make a great commission on them. Most FMO's never heard of them.

Back