Looking to Start a Call Center Selling Health Insurance and Medicare

chadavoinej

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum. I'm looking to start my own call center for health insurance and medicare with about 12 agents. My business partner is licensed and appointed in 40 states. The agents I work with will also be licensed as well. Is it a must that I go through an IMO? And if yes, what are some of the best IMOs you can recommend that will allow me to contract with the top carriers? Looking forward to the replies.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately, timing does not seem to be a forte you posses. Have you read any of this section of the forum?

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum. I'm looking to start my own call center for health insurance and medicare with about 12 agents. My business partner is licensed and appointed in 40 states. The agents I work with will also be licensed as well. Is it a must that I go through an IMO? And if yes, what are some of the best IMOs you can recommend that will allow me to contract with the top carriers? Looking forward to the replies.

Thanks

Do you have $ 1 to loose? If so grab some rope and find a tree. Just put yourself out of your misery before you are miserable.

Based on your post it doesn't seem like you are licensed. There is a whole world of $hit going on with that market that it would be in your best to aviod and best that you focus your interest on other markets.

Medicare\MAPD...will be easy on the Medigap side...but not so much on the MAPD side...especially if you don't have a crew of agents that are familiar with MAPD phone sales out of the gate. One real quick way to lose the ability to sell MAPD products from your carriers...

You really don't need to go through an IMO\FMO on the health side to get top contracts. Contracting directly with the carriers eliminates a lot of the headaches that occur with those types of relationships.

This has got to be a joke.

You would think the business partner licensed and appointed in 40 states would have a clue?

Hi everyone,

Thanks

I'll add that I think you should have put selling "Medicare Supplements" in the title. You can't sell Medicare.

Like someone else said, your partner is licensed in 40 states and he doesn't know about any of this? What's he been using his license for?:goofy:

I'll add that I think you should have put selling "Medicare Supplements" in the title. You can't sell Medicare.

Like someone else said, your partner is licensed in 40 states and he doesn't know about any of this? What's he been using his license for?:goofy:

40 states Wall Paper?

Back