Looks Like Silverscript is Open for Business

Does that mean thst CMS will send the members a letter telling thrm about the low rating and urging them to pick another plan?

Not until they go 3 consecutive years at 2.5 or below.

If one of their plans comes up lowest annual cost I will definitely encourage it to my clients. I've already enrolled a few in this first week off of sanctions. Enrollment problems a year ago may have some small impact on the quality of the plan today. Enough to cause a client to spend hundreds more on meds to take another plan? Not likely.

Not until they go 3 consecutive years at 2.5 or below.

If one of their plans comes up lowest annual cost I will definitely encourage it to my clients. I've already enrolled a few in this first week off of sanctions. Enrollment problems a year ago may have some small impact on the quality of the plan today. Enough to cause a client to spend hundreds more on meds to take another plan? Not likely.

Hey, Wesley, that's a really cool avatar! Is he your cat?

Now that some months have gone by, have you had any problem with SilverScripts? I'm thinking of adding them to my quiver of arrows.

No problems for me thus far.

They put me (as well as a lot of you, I'm sure) through hell after the 2012 AEP, but I imagine their new requirement of inputing the apps into the computer first before faxing/scanning ironed out the log jams they were experiencing.

If you have a client whose most expensive med is Crestor, Silverscript has far and away the best deal. $24 co-pay with $0 deductible.

Last edited:
Back