Looks like Trump is serious about sticking it to the poor

Actually, the owner of this website can determine what he will and won't allow, so we have no rights here other than what the owner of the website allows. History tells us he's fairly liberal with what he allows (not to be confused with a political stance). However, there is a section on this forum specifically for politics and religion. The original post really has nothing to do with "insurance". This section is the "Senior INSURANCE Forum" (emphasis added) section.

Somebody better hand you a hanky to wipe that brown off your nose sir!

Yes, this is America. But this is an insurance forum, not a social forum, developed as a resource for people in the insurance industry. Wehotex started a thread that was already blaming Trump, fairly or not I do not know because it is not my market/expertise. Then when someone voiced a contrary opinion, Wehotex replied with a comment that contained all who do not believe as he does suck.

Why do we need to sink to name calling?

You should learn how to read. I said that whoever thinks that Trump is a good person “sucks” and they would if that’s what they think. I like SOME of his policies, but would never admit to it to anyone. I’ve voted Libertarian in the last 2 elections- no dawg in this fight. I just think that Trump is a crook and a horrible human (if you could call him that).

You should learn how to read. I said that whoever thinks that Trump is a good person “sucks” and they would if that’s what they think. I like SOME of his policies, but would never admit to it to anyone. I’ve voted Liberal in the last 2 elections- no dawg in this fight. I just think that Trump is a crook and a horrible human (if you could call him that).

That's your opinion. I think it was sman that pointed out that you think that anybody that disagrees with you is wrong............:twitchy:

You should learn how to read. I said that whoever thinks that Trump is a good person “sucks” and they would if that’s what they think. I like SOME of his policies, but would never admit to it to anyone. I’ve voted Libertarian in the last 2 elections- no dawg in this fight. I just think that Trump is a crook and a horrible human (if you could call him that).

You are missing my point, that being that this thread has denigrated into name calling and has no place on a professional forum. As for what you said in the earlier post, you cannot even get your quotes straight. You did not say “that whoever thinks Trump is a good person “sucks” and they would if that’s what they think”. You said “Trump has some good ideas but really SUCKS as a person. Those who don’t see that also suck”.

Back