Losing the discount

Which carriers, if any, drop the discount and increase rates when a qualifying spouse dies, divorces or changes to a different carrier?
I just looked through 9 or 10 UW Guides and the only one that said the discount stops is Bankers Fidelity. It reads, "The Household Discount will be discontinued when there is only one active policy remaining in the household." Death doesn't remove the discount

On the back of Cigna's brochure, it says that if one of the policyholders is no longer at the same address, the discount goes away...but if the other policyholder dies, the discount stays.

So, there are 2 that don't take the discount away due to death.

I just looked through 9 or 10 UW Guides and the only one that said the discount stops is Bankers Fidelity. It reads, "The Household Discount will be discontinued when there is only one active policy remaining in the household." Death doesn't remove the discount

On the back of Cigna's brochure, it says that if one of the policyholders is no longer at the same address, the discount goes away...but if the other policyholder dies, the discount stays.

So, there are 2 that don't take the discount away due to death.
That's lovely. "Different Address"

On the subject of death, the FE forum is once again off the rails.

If I die and some *** starts bashing me, you better stick up for my memory. :laugh:

Not real sure. I write quite a bit of it. Stay on the books too.
Okay, let's try again. Reread the line from Somarco that you quoted. Read it carefully and lets see if you come up with a different response.

"What kind of insurance does AARP write and what is their rating?"

Take your time, this is worth 25 points. ;)

Okay, let's try again. Reread the line from Somarco that you quoted. Read it carefully and lets see if you come up with a different response.

"What kind of insurance does AARP write and what is their rating?"

Take your time, this is worth 25 points. ;)
I anwered him. I will answer you now: N o t r e a l s u r e. I w r i t e q u i t e a b i t o f i t. S t a y s o n t h e b o o k s t o o. I replied slower for you because you apparently missed it the first time. Now for the bonus: GET A LIFE MONKEY!

Back