Loss Runs Not Provided?

ScrtAgent

I need to get loss runs immediately. I have made three attempts to get the company to release them to the business owner to no avail. The requests have been made 3 times via fax. Any ideas as to how I can obtain them immediately?

Thanks in advance for your input!

Call them.
Are you getting them from the carrier or the agent? Go direct to the carrier if the agent didn't respond.

Call them.
Tell them you have sent 3 faxes, give dates and times, ask when you will get a response.

Or...
All Things Insurance

I know agents who swear by this system. I haven't used it.

Dan

Call them.
Are you getting them from the carrier or the agent? Go direct to the carrier if the agent didn't respond.

Call them.
Tell them you have sent 3 faxes, give dates and times, ask when you will get a response.

Or...
All Things Insurance

I know agents who swear by this system. I haven't used it.

Dan

Holy Crap Dan, did you see the price for the all things insurance? NO F-ing way!

nobody I know pays that price. Apparently they have significant discounts for memberships in almost anything.

I felt the same way when I saw the price then I talked with someone who used it and he told me how to get it at like $20 a month or so. I got lazy and didn't do it at the time and haven't since, and now don't remember how.

Call them. Ask how you get better pricing, or next time I talk with my friend, I'll ask him.

Dan

Dan,

I would just have a few friends chip in on this and each pay a portion, that is, if it works, I never heard of it before....

Looks interesting, not sure how they can get loss runs and does it come on company letterhead, would some/all carriers accept it?

Again, I don't use it, but I was told by several large commercial brokers that they only use this. It's supposedly quick and easy and very effective.

I can't speak for it. Call them if you want more info. I can only assume it works well or the people I know who use it would not and would not have told me about it.

Dan

ATI is very effective when the insured has all the info or if it is a contractor that has the info listed on the CSLB... my problem is that I work on some niches where the owners are not organized enough to know their policy number or carrier from 4/5 years ago.

Back