Lowest Med Supp Rates in Texas and California ?

Please ,can you tell me What medicare supp carries have the lowest rates in Texas and California ?.................
I am in Florida and I am trying to target mainly the hispanic market , since these are the 3 states with more latin population ( some zip codes)

Please ,can you tell me What medicare supp carries have the lowest rates in Texas and California ?.................
I am in Florida and I am trying to target mainly the hispanic market , since these are the 3 states with more latin population ( some zip codes)

Your upline should have this information, many FMO's have quote engines, and you can always subscribe to CSG Actuarial.

The lowest rates in TX mean a lot less than in CA where you have the birthday rule.

Rick

My experience is Aetna comes in at the lowest (in the DFW area) but MOO has a 12% household discount that only requires the client have someone else in the house, unlike other carriers that require a spouse insured with the same carrier. An example would be a 65 y.o. male being $121.78 with Aetna, $125.29 with MOO, but $110.25 with MOO if he has someone living with him. I di not know this until after more than a year of choosing Aetna over MOO.

My experience is Aetna comes in at the lowest (in the DFW area) but MOO has a 12% household discount that only requires the client have someone else in the house, unlike other carriers that require a spouse insured with the same carrier. An example would be a 65 y.o. male being $121.78 with Aetna, $125.29 with MOO, but $110.25 with MOO if he has someone living with him. I di not know this until after more than a year of choosing Aetna over MOO.

I believe Everest also does the same in TX only one need apply There may be few others pretty sure there are just not sure who, However, Aetna does not I don't believe Cigna does either

don't know much about southern guarantee, But I am going to have to look into it, They are coming up a lot and other agents are pitching it a lot, Recently lost a long-time client and also recently lost a lead to it but the lead came back after being declined the client did not

Back