Lowest "TRIPS' Production Requirements

maniacagent

Guru
100+ Post Club
I wondered if anybody can tell me what companies have low
trip qualification production levels. Maybe some day I could actually qualify for one.

I'm thinking of final expense...but if there are trips for supplements I would like to hear about those too. Thanks

I wondered if anybody can tell me what companies have low
trip qualification production levels. Maybe some day I could actually qualify for one.

I'm thinking of final expense...but if there are trips for supplements I would like to hear about those too. Thanks

I'd love to win a trip for selling supplements! Best any company has given me has been a Nike golf polo. It's a nice shirt, but no trip to the Bahamas.:cool:

Transamerica has some nice trips. This year is a trip to San Francisco. All you need is $50000 paid life in a calender year. You can also qualify with $40000 but for that you need to provide your own transportation.

Spouse or significant other is included but you have to pay for kids (just $200 per, so that's not bad).

Sounds like they are desperate for some business. ;)

Ive been on many trips and I like their the best.

Most other companies trips, you have to going to boring meetings a lot and you are out of pocket a lot.

WIth them, they leave you alone to do what you want to and every drink and meal is included with the hotel and flight.

In order to get 40K issued with UHL, one would have to submit 120K :D. I encourage all agents not to waste their time with UHL. They can talk about "making changes" all day long still same UHL.. I mean why do you think they will give anyone with a pulse a huge contract, they know you don't stand a chance at getting your business issued.

Sounds like they are desperate for some business. ;)

Sigh - you guys are bringing back good memories to the day when the health companies offered fabulous incentive trips. Hawaii, Mediterranean cruise, Caribbean, Palm Beach, heck even Sea Island GA which is beautiful. So sad, but a great time while it lasted.

Maybe they still offer the trips but I haven't qualified for any lately. Maybe I am slacking off too much!

Ive been on many trips and I like their the best.

Most other companies trips, you have to going to boring meetings a lot and you are out of pocket a lot.

WIth them, they leave you alone to do what you want to and every drink and meal is included with the hotel and flight.

But that's $40K in paid ann commission. Not Ann Premium but still easy to qualify for.

In general, most agents don't qualify for trips because they write for different carriers. To each his own in that respect but I find it difficult for MOST agents, not all; most agents to qualify when spreading yourself too thin. Most FE carriers have very easy qualifying guidelines. My suggestion is to pick the one that you like/that fit's you and write the hell out of it and you will never pay for vacation again.

I haven't for many years. But, even when I was under an IMO, we still concentrated on just 1-2 carriers out of the many they pushed.

This is where I take the time out to recruit. :laugh: Senior Life has super easy qualifying for agents and managers and depending on qualifying, they give you a decent amount of cash when you get on the trip. Oct they are doubling the AP AND have a pro-ratta qualifying. No not desperate for qualifiers. Just pushing to finish strong. I also like it because they are one of the few carriers that have qualifying for agents, managers and RD's so everyone has the chance to make it.

Latest posts

Back