Loyal American Life Insurance

mickeyma

Guru
100+ Post Club
Running quotes for medicare supplements on CSG Actuarial shows
Loyal American Life Insurance to consistently be one of the lowest in California.

Forum search does not reveal much on them.

Anyone with experience?

Running quotes for medicare supplements on CSG Actuarial shows
Loyal American Life Insurance to consistently be one of the lowest in California.

Forum search does not reveal much on them.

Anyone with experience?

They are sort of a sister company of Cigna. Good company, just not priced well in most areas. I do see them starting to show up a little in different areas now though. When we set someone up with Cigna we usually set them up with LA and UTA as well.

just make sure if you replace a Cigna/Loyal American/American Retirement with each other you will not get paid commission unless you originally wrote the policy and even then it will be a reduced commission I think.

Maybe he needs your training Rick. :D

Believe me. I tried. Spent days going out with him to talk MA. He assured me he was ready to go and almost immediately tried to get some of my override. Then I was told by our upline that there were allegations he told people something to the effect that Medicare wanted them to enroll in an MA plan.

It really doesn't take too much in the way of intelligence to be an agent. Clearly there are some people who are a bit low in the smarts department.

I still say the original question was absurd and anyone who sells in California knows why it doesn't matter in the least. Well, almost anyone.

Rick

Back