LPR Best Practices Advice?

Hello all... First off I am very grateful I stumbled upon this forum. So I would like to get everyone's opinion on when is the appropriate time to send out an LPR. So I have been in the P&C world for 6 months working for an independent. The person I work for I am surprised he has as many clients as he does and money.Given his terrible habits and lack of system. Seriously. Everyday i speak to his clients regarding the terrible service and lack there of. I hate to sound mean but wow.Thankfully I am very proactive, very resourceful and most of all hungry. 9 times out of 10 when I ask a question he doesn't know he pays another retired agent to teach me lol.

So please help me with best practices on proper LPR procedures. Currently I send them out once I receive the paper copy of the policy by mail. Now he switched to say 10 days after the effective date. I just need a solid answer PLEASE...

----------

Can anyone help me out with this???

Hello all... First off I am very grateful I stumbled upon this forum. So I would like to get everyone's opinion on when is the appropriate time to send out an LPR. So I have been in the P&C world for 6 months working for an independent. The person I work for I am surprised he has as many clients as he does and money.Given his terrible habits and lack of system. Seriously. Everyday i speak to his clients regarding the terrible service and lack there of. I hate to sound mean but wow.Thankfully I am very proactive, very resourceful and most of all hungry. 9 times out of 10 when I ask a question he doesn't know he pays another retired agent to teach me lol.

So please help me with best practices on proper LPR procedures. Currently I send them out once I receive the paper copy of the policy by mail. Now he switched to say 10 days after the effective date. I just need a solid answer PLEASE...

----------

Can anyone help me out with this???

If I understood what you were asking I'd try.

When is the best time to send out the cancelation release form after writing new business to cancel the clients prior insurance? So many days after effective date or wait until the new policy comes in the mail or? Thanks

Back