LSW Premier 10

TRSecurity

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Has anyone explored LSW's new Premier 10 annuity? I am finding it to be not much better and in some ways inferior to the Premier 8. Of course it depends on the situation.

Anyone check it out yet?

It's another short term 10% bonus annuity with a bonus recapture feature. You have to hold it all 10 yrs to realize the bonus from what I have read.
They only have the Annual pt-pt indexed to the S&P500 and Russell 2000 with caps at 5.25% and 5% (the lower cap has a 140% par rate).

I don't see much to it that makes it that great vs. alternative products out now.

The key to this product is that it is a 10 year product that has a 10% Bonus. LSW knows that is where the sizzle is in the marketing.

10% Bonus
Income Rider
140% Par Rate

All good things but none of them are earth shattering. You could do worse.

One thing I like about LSW is I think they are here to stay and they are consistent with their rates. Makes me a little nervous when you have companies out there showing initial mind blowing rates with who knows what track record they have. At least with LSW you can see their published rate history back so many years.

They might not have products that will knock your socks off but when you see a company that does just be careful. I think they are above average Steady Eddy and safe.

Back