LTC Benefits For the Joint Annuitant

Stephen

Guru
1000 Post Club
I have been using the Lincoln LTC Annuity with the 3X multiplier for LTC protection, but it is my understanding that the LTC funds would only be available to the annuitant, and not the joint annuitant should he/she be confined to an LTC facilty or unable to perform 2 of 6.

I am looking at the Aviva product that provides LTC funds in the form of an income multiplier.

Any other product recommendations for this type of case?

I have been using the Lincoln LTC Annuity with the 3X multiplier for LTC protection, but it is my understanding that the LTC funds would only be available to the annuitant, and not the joint annuitant should he/she be confined to an LTC facilty or unable to perform 2 of 6.

I am looking at the Aviva product that provides LTC funds in the form of an income multiplier.

Forethought's ForeCare product...

Forecare is a good product if you're looking strictly for the LTC. If you are looking at an indexed annuity to cover the LTC issue and you are considering Aviva, definitely take a look at the Annexus BCA, it has the GMWB doubler as well and has performed better than the Aviva product historically. What state is your client located?

Thanks guys. If you guys have time would you mind uploading illustrations for a 69 Male/ 68 Female $100k of NQ money. There may be other people that would benefit from having a look at them as well.

Back