LTC FMO suggestions and carriers

JJ2713

Guru
Can you recommend any FMOs that offer LTC products. I know many do, but any suggestion helps.

---

Which carriers and their products do you recommend? I know there regular LTC policies, LTC hybrids, annuities with LTC benefits, and MECs with LTC benefits.

--

What is your opinion on these carriers and their products:

- OneAmerica
- Lincoln (moneyguard)
- Nationwide
- Securian (Minnesota Life)

Can you recommend any FMOs that offer LTC products. I know many do, but any suggestion helps.

---

Which carriers and their products do you recommend? I know there regular LTC policies, LTC hybrids, annuities with LTC benefits, and MECs with LTC benefits.

--

What is your opinion on these carriers and their products:

- OneAmerica
- Lincoln (moneyguard)
- Nationwide
- Securian (Minnesota Life)

Nationwide is not competitive.

I do not have any emails from you. Are you sure you are sending it to my correct email address? Double check your spelling.

Jack @ LTC Partner dot com

I meant your inbox here on the forum. I have not sent emails there, but I'll go ahead and do so.

I think you've recommended LTCI Partners as an FMO?

LTCI Partners was very good to work with.
I used them 2004-2009.

Financial Independence Group (FIG) is also a really good FMO. You can contact Alecia Barnette with FIG at (800) 527-1155, ext 124. Alecia is very good.

I do everything directly with the companies and the underwriters so I do not have any need whatsoever for traditional FMO services.

You should find an FMO that you feel adds value to you. However you define value.

Back