LTC NY with no exam?

adamsagency

Expert
Are there any ins. companies which offer LTC with no exam in NY? I have a client that wants LTC, but doesn't like to go to doctors. He refuses to take an exam.

Looking for options.

Are there any ins. companies which offer LTC with no exam in NY? I have a client that wants LTC, but doesn't like to go to doctors. He refuses to take an exam.

Looking for options.
Most LTCi underwriters do not require any exams. Mutual of Omaha, Mass Mutual, et al will just order medical records. Lincoln Moneyguard Reserve will not even get records. Lincoln’s only requirement is a 50 minute health telephone interview only. Your client’s biggest hurdle for LTC underwriters is if he hasn’t had a checkup or a complete metabolic panel done in the past 24 months. Underwriters will want to see a recent doctor visit somewhere. Lincoln might be his easiest option.

I can try with Lincoln Moneyguard Reserve. He's not seen a doc. in ages. Since his wife died 6 years ago, he's not gone to a doc. Seems fit and in shape when I met him. Not sure how to proceed.

I can try with Lincoln Moneyguard Reserve. He's not seen a doc. in ages. Since his wife died 6 years ago, he's not gone to a doc. Seems fit and in shape when I met him. Not sure how to proceed.

For his sake, tell him to get a physical at his doctor's office. You could save his life.

Back