LTC Referral in Enterprise, AL

NinjaNic

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hi, this client wants to sit down with a broker locally. I don't have a broker within 200 miles of Enterprise. I will just give the referral...no comp desired on my part. Please PM me with your contact info, and business address so I can assure this client you are Local. Then, I will give you their name, number and email.

Thanks, Nic

Hi, this client wants to sit down with a broker locally. I don't have a broker within 200 miles of Enterprise. I will just give the referral...no comp desired on my part. Please PM me with your contact info, and business address so I can assure this client you are Local. Then, I will give you their name, number and email.

Thanks, Nic

Any health conditions?

I know very little. I know they have LTC now that they want reviewed as it just increased, and they possibly want to replace. Again, they do now want a phone sale, just local agent.

I know very little. I know they have LTC now that they want reviewed as it just increased, and they possibly want to replace. Again, they do now want a phone sale, just local agent.

Nic, quite frankly it is in their best interest to probably keep their policy and most likely pay the rate increase too. A replacement is probably not in their best interest. I could drive to Enterprise, AL to review their coverage and tell them this, or I could consult with them over the phone. I sure hope that they don't run into a local yokel that does replace their policy just because the agent preys on the rate increase emotion.

You can reach me at (800) 891-5824 to discuss. I get calls every day from folks that have gotten rate increases from John Hancock, Met Life, etc. it never is in their best interest to replace coverage.

Long Term Care Insurance Quotes, Reviews, Ratings & Costs - LTC Partner

PicNic, I have a scenario for you, I was told by another person on theseforums that you would be the go to person for my question....

I am in serious need of advice. I have beenin the insurance industry for 3 and a half years now. I have been onlycontracted with Aflac up until recently. I have a client with 150 employeesthat wants me to replace the AGLA life insurance that was written there. Theytrust me completely to do whatever needs to be done and offer whoever I want tooffer. I am looking to contract with another Life carrier to offer themcompetitive rates in TL and WL with only one carrier. I have contracted withStandard Life but, of course, they only have TL unless you are 50-80yrs old, soI am going to pass on that for this group. I thought I had narrowed it down toNYL because of their Guaranteed Issue WL, however, after meeting with the localmanager today and finding out that with a broker contract I will only becompensated 55% for TL and 50% for WL without renewals and I have to writethese cases directly with a NYL agent and split the business, I am not so sureI want to go that way anymore. I want to do what is best for my client but Idon't want to screw myself over either. I want what is best for both of us. Ihave considered Mass Mutual because I have read so good threads about them butcan I get a broker contract with them and if so, how does it work? Also, dothey offer a competitive TL and WL for a 150 man account? If not, what is mybest option.....please help.

Back