LTCGlobal eats ACSIA Partners... Yummm!

ltci4sure

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Seems like this forum has become moribund and quite lethargic.
So how about a bit of odd news for a change of pace? This came from the source within the company.

LTC Global - fine gentlemen, purveyors of LTCGA agency and (previously) ACSIA, the half-owners of the ACSIA Partners LLC, finally ate up the remaining half.

I hear quite a few employees have been RIF'ed (including some essential ones perhaps, my source wasn’t clear on that).

Confusion reigns supreme and morale isn't great; those who are left fully expect to be let go in the near future, once the dust settles. Some are actively looking for jobs.

Are there any agents on this board who are part of ACSIA Partners? Can you explain what is happening? Has the leadership been sacked yet?

Are there any agents on this board who are part of ACSIA Partners? Can you explain what is happening? Has the leadership been sacked yet?

Aren't you a schill for them ?

How is I believe the name Irena ? Didn't she come around the last time you talked about them ?

Memory is failing you? Getting forgetful? I'm not a "schill" for "them" (and who would "them" be anyway?)

Not this game again from you. You know you missed your calling, you should have been a writer. Probably fiction or romance.

Not this game again from you.
What game? You mean exposing hypocrites on this forum for what they are? (Quick re-hash: it is ok to recommend that people join larger agency, screw the said host agency on leads they receive, learn as much as they can and leave to be independent, BUT - Heaven forbid, you decide that some agency "stole" agents from career shop (as if the people are too stupid to make their own mind)... oh, no!)

You know you missed your calling, you should have been a writer. Probably fiction or romance.
I hear quite a few people in LTCi sales have degrees in English, thus I justly feel to be in a good company.

Interestingly - neither respondent to this thread had anything of value to contribute to the topic - no new information on what actually transpired at ACSIA Partners.

What game? You mean exposing hypocrites on this forum for what they are? (Quick re-hash: it is ok to recommend that people join larger agency, screw the said host agency on leads they receive, learn as much as they can and leave to be independent, BUT - Heaven forbid, you decide that some agency "stole" agents from career shop (as if the people are too stupid to make their own mind)... oh, no!)

I hear quite a few people in LTCi sales have degrees in English, thus I justly feel to be in a good company.

Interestingly - neither respondent to this thread had anything of value to contribute to the topic - no new information on what actually transpired at ACSIA Partners.

Who cares if some of the office staff got laid off?
What difference does it make?
It has zero impact on those of us who personally produce.

Who cares if some of the office staff got laid off?
What difference does it make?
It has zero impact on those of us who personally produce.
Perhaps for your hierarchy - it means nothing at all (effectively, you are taking a cut in your commissions getting nothing in return and call it a great deal). Agencies of the ACSIA Partners' kind provide actual services to the agents - which is why people are choosing to stay for years with them. If office staff had been cut or removed at an agency such as ACSIA Partners - it represents an opening of a competitive opportunity for other agencies.
On one hand, agents always have a free choice - on the other -- staff members who understands LTCi and hybrid sales are very valuable to the right kind of establishment.

Perhaps for your hierarchy - it means nothing at all (effectively, you are taking a cut in your commissions getting nothing in return and call it a great deal). Agencies of the ACSIA Partners' kind provide actual services to the agents - which is why people are choosing to stay for years with them. If office staff had been cut or removed at an agency such as ACSIA Partners - it represents an opening of a competitive opportunity for other agencies.
On one hand, agents always have a free choice - on the other -- staff members who understands LTCi and hybrid sales are very valuable to the right kind of establishment.

since when has "Partners" paid good commissions?

Back