LTCi for Employer Groups

Freddie

Guru
100+ Post Club
I spoke to a lady in another state who writes a decent amount of LTC. She targets companies. She said it helps because the cost is lower for groups plus employees generally do not get turned down.

Anyone deal with groups or employers? How much cheaper is LTC in groups versus say an individual policy?

Any ideas how to crack this market too?

:)

I spoke to a lady in another state who writes a decent amount of LTC. She targets companies. She said it helps because the cost is lower for groups plus employees generally do not get turned down.

Anyone deal with groups or employers? How much cheaper is LTC in groups versus say an individual policy?

Any ideas how to crack this market too?

:)

I have been involved with one case that put LTC as a voluntary benefit. I was not running point on that case but in a support role.
The participation was horrible. We actually knew it was going to be bad to where we told the carrier that we want all participation requirements removed from this case before they did the enrollment meetings.

We were able to offer richer benefits at a lower price without underwriting but the employees did not care.

"How to crack this market"
I would think it would help to be selling employee benefits of some type and then have this as one of your options.

</IMG>

Back