Lubbock Texas MAPD Agents

melmadhav

Expert
I'm going to have to work the Lubbock MAPD market for the next 6-9 months in order to help my mom while she goes through chemo. Can anyone please advise on which carrier is a must have for the SNP community? Also if anyone can give feedback on Cigna HS SNP Dr network it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

I don't remember exactly where it is, but somewhere on the cms website they publish reports of enrollments by plan, state and county. I would recommend looking at those reports to see what plan(s) dominate the area.

I'm going to have to work the Lubbock MAPD market for the next 6-9 months in order to help my mom while she goes through chemo. Can anyone please advise on which carrier is a must have for the SNP community? Also if anyone can give feedback on Cigna HS SNP Dr network it would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
I know little of SNP plans because I rarely run into that need, but in rural Texas (counties outside DFW, Houston, and SA metro) Humana dominates. Cigna is often the only alternative.

I know little of SNP plans because I rarely run into that need, but in rural Texas (counties outside DFW, Houston, and SA metro) Humana dominates. Cigna is often the only alternative.

Why don't you write supp? Its Lubbock. I can't imagine its a hotbed for HMO activity. I would also look at the TTU Health site and see what MAPDs they take. Its worthless if they can't use TTU.

Most important, all the best to your mom!

Why don't you write supp? Its Lubbock. I can't imagine its a hotbed for HMO activity. I would also look at the TTU Health site and see what MAPDs they take. Its worthless if they can't use TTU. Most important, all the best to your mom!
I write about 90% med supp. I was just answering the OP's question, which was related to MA carriers there. I don't follow the mom comment, but thank you. You must be thinking of someone else. Though my mom is well, and happy with her UHC MAPD in Southern Cal that she got long before I was licensed.

I write about 90% med supp. I was just answering the OP's question, which was related to MA carriers there. I don't follow the mom comment, but thank you. You must be thinking of someone else. Though my mom is well, and happy with her UHC MAPD in Southern Cal that she got long before I was licensed.

Sorry WC....I used your post to write my response on my tablet. And didn't erase the comment. I was responding to the OP. His mom is going through chemo and that's why he is going to Lubbock for a while. And it sounds like he only writes MAPD.

Where in So Cal. I'm headed to Catalina in 20 days. Not that I am counting or anything....

:embarrassed:

Unless she's going to UCLA there are so many better MA plans here.

Rick

----------

Where in So Cal. I'm headed to Catalina in 20 days. Not that I am counting or anything....

I've been there twice in the last few years. Both times I flew there and proved to myself that it's the hardest place I've ever landed.

The airport is at the top of the mountain far away from the harbor. Once you've had a buffalo burger, you've had a buffalo burger.

My next trip will be by boat and stay in Avalon.

Rick

I've been there twice in the last few years. Both times I flew there and proved to myself that it's the hardest place I've ever landed.

The airport is at the top of the mountain far away from the harbor. Once you've had a buffalo burger, you've had a buffalo burger.

My next trip will be by boat and stay in Avalon.

Rick

I'm impressed you landed at the Airport in the Sky!

We go every year, with the extended family. I worked for the Island Company one summer in college, too.

And forget the Buffalo Burger...Go for the Buffalo Milk!

Drinking Buffalo Milk on Catalina Island | The Public Kitchen | Food | KCET

Back