Lump Sum Vs Treatment Cancer Plans

cedwards

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Outside of Aflac, what other carriers are selling a Cancer Plan? Which is better treatment or lump sum?

There are many carriers that have Cancer Plans.. Central United, United National, Equitable, Bankers Fidelity, United Teachers, etc. As to which type of plan is better is a matter of opinion. I prefer to offer plans that have a lump sum up front and then pay expense incurred.

There are many carriers that have Cancer Plans.. Central United, United National, Equitable, Bankers Fidelity, United Teachers, etc. As to which type of plan is better is a matter of opinion. I prefer to offer plans that have a lump sum up front and then pay expense incurred.

I also prefer this type of policy over lump sum.

Others offering Cancer Insurance are Guarantee Trust Life, Heartland National, Standard Life and Accident and Continental Life.

I see the value of the plans that pay for treatment, but being a CI type of guy, I like the lump sum better.

The issue could be that the policyholder would get $10K and spend it before treatment is over. Also, if the cancer recurs there no longer is a plan.

Medico's $10K lump sum plan is $29/mo for 70yr old. I wish either that plan or another decent plan was available in CA.

Rick

I see the value of the plans that pay for treatment, but being a CI type of guy, I like the lump sum better.

The issue could be that the policyholder would get $10K and spend it before treatment is over. Also, if the cancer recurs there no longer is a plan.

Medico's $10K lump sum plan is $29/mo for 70yr old. I wish either that plan or another decent plan was available in CA.

Rick

Is UTA not available in CA?

Back