Lumpy Mail

1manshow

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pa
Designing a new DM program right now and need some feedback.

How many times do you throw away "lumpy" mail ? Or do you just have to open it and see what's inside?

So....A pile(open 1st) Or.....circular file

I open the lumpy mail out of curiousity and then throw away the worthless item inside - sometimes I give the item to my kids, who then keep it with other knick-knacks for eternity.

i always open lumpy mail and i have done that type of mailings myself and seem to get alot better response from it.

I open all mail to see if I can get something good to use for my mailings. There is a guy that runs a business called lumpy mail.
I use lumpy mail for my DM stuff a whle back and I think it was opened. Just after it is open you need something to grab them and not just something for the kids toplay with.

What is a "lumpy" mail?

When I hear that, I think of Wally's best friend.

I wonder if anybody knows who I am talking about. I think you have to be 45 or over.
Maybe I win the trivia contest! Clarence "Lumpy" Rutherford....what the prize? on from 1957 to 1963. I think you were watching reruns.

Designing a new DM program right now and need some feedback.

How many times do you throw away "lumpy" mail ? Or do you just have to open it and see what's inside?

So....A pile(open 1st) Or.....circular file

Lumpy mail works, so do those "express" mail packages.

Fischer Investments sent me a dm sales packet that was just amazing; it came in one of those large envelopes (the kind your brokerage would send all of the docs in) and it had personable letters and literature inside of it. They're probably much more expensive per piece, but I thought it was real effective and I HATE junk mail (even from companies I already buy from).

Back