Lunch Near Atlanta, Sunday 3/29

GreenSky

Guru
5000 Post Club
Henderson, NV
If you're in the Marietta area on Sunday, or can be there, join us for lunch. I'll be in town for the weekend and rather than brunch which I can get anywhere, we're going for real southern cooking. You know. Fried food and beer.

This is definitely not a business meeting but an excuse to eat and drink to excess.

I don't even know the location yet but if you're interested please shoot me an email (address below). Thus far 5 of us are getting together.

To answer the obvious question. I am not buying.

Rick

I'll be in town for the weekend and rather than brunch which I can get anywhere, we're going for real southern cooking. You know. Fried food and beer.

If you want real southern cooking you need to get out of the fine dinning metropolitan big city of Atl... :biggrin:

Do they not have Roscos Chicken and Waffles out in CA anymore?? LOL

I would drive down (its only 2 hours) but I have plans already. You boys have fun and dont do anything I would do!

Lookin' to get your Steak 'N Shake on?

Haven't been there since we met the day before I got my pilot's license. The next day I celebrated at waffle house.

I have simple tastes.

Rick

----------

If you want real southern cooking you need to get out of the fine dinning metropolitan big city of Atl... :biggrin:

Do they not have Roscos Chicken and Waffles out in CA anymore?? LOL

I would drive down (its only 2 hours) but I have plans already. You boys have fun and dont do anything I would do!

Haven't been to Roscoe's but it's on my bucket list.

I have gone to Atlanta and Mary Mac's a couple of times along with at least one other "nice" place. This trip is all about beer and grease.

Rick

Last time I was in Atlanta I ate at a really good seafood place called Spondivits.

Back