MA appt setting services

Not sure where you are but I actually work for 2 companies and they pay me to set the appointments as a broker. It does not come out of the agents pay either. One company I make 250.00 per sale and then the agent gets his pay still..

Not sure where you are but I actually work for 2 companies and they pay me to set the appointments as a broker. It does not come out of the agents pay either. One company I make 250.00 per sale and then the agent gets his pay still..

You set the appointment for the broker or AS a broker? How do you know how much the agents is getting and with what MA companies/states?

You may remember when I first came onto this board I talked about doing this. She has the same contract that I used to have before I became an agent. It is a contract with _______ company and you get paid so much money for each appointment you set that closes.

You may remember when I first came onto this board I talked about doing this. She has the same contract that I used to have before I became an agent. It is a contract with _______ company and you get paid so much money for each appointment you set that closes.

Do I need to pull out my super decoder ring to find out what _________ is?

Do I need to pull out my super decoder ring to find out what _________ is?

Ha ha, sorry no super decoder ring needed this evening. I was just putting a ________ (blank) for you to fill in whatever you want. I had a contract with Healthspring and with United Healthcare when I was doing it. But I am sure a good many companies offer these types of contracts.

Ha ha, sorry no super decoder ring needed this evening. I was just putting a ________ (blank) for you to fill in whatever you want. I had a contract with Healthspring and with United Healthcare when I was doing it. But I am sure a good many companies offer these types of contracts.

I see, I thought you were being.................dramatic..................

Back