MA Direct Mail Houses

Hopes

Super Genius
Georgia
Hello everyone.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a direct mail house that has compliant medicare advantage, etc. pieces available? Ideally, I'd like to find an all in one house that offers the compliant pieces, leads and handles the replies. I'll be doing minimum 1000 pc orders.

I have minimal knowledge about mspowermail. Does anyone have any experience using this mail house?

How about SalesGenie? I'm thinking they do leads but does not offer direct mail. I've entertained the idea of downloading compliant pieces and printing mailing them myself but thinking this could be more expensive before it's over with.

Thanks in advance for any guidance!

Last edited:
Is this for T65 or are you looking ahead to AEP?

If T65 why not do a generic mailer? I couldn't imagine just wanting to do ma only.

T65, SNPs.

I guess I was thinking postcard size with reply cards (thinking postage would be cheaper than letter size) - I'm not sure I would know where to start if doing these myself.

Also, considering do branded pieces and thinking some mail houses may have compliant pieces on file?

Am I looking at this the wrong way?

Thanks again!

In my opinion clients are starting to catch onto these lead cards and understand it's an agent just trying to get them to respond so they can knock on the door or call them. I have most of mine trained to throw them away as soon as they get them. Agents I talk to are not having much luck with responses anymore. I don't know how else a new agent is supposed to get leads though other then cold calling people not on the DNC list. I work off nothing but referrals but I did send out lead cards 20 years ago to get started.

In my opinion clients are starting to catch onto these lead cards and understand it's an agent just trying to get them to respond so they can knock on the door or call them. I have most of mine trained to throw them away as soon as they get them. Agents I talk to are not having much luck with responses anymore. I don't know how else a new agent is supposed to get leads though other then cold calling people not on the DNC list. I work off nothing but referrals but I did send out lead cards 20 years ago to get started.

My response rate this year has been 3-5%. Oct, nov and dec are never good but you can see here I had 5% in march and 4.5% the two prior months.

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 71
Mid Level i don't know were you got your info. Every mail house in the country will tell you med sup bailouts return 3-4% nationwide. The problem is you get at least 50% Ma type responses

If you are looking into branded mailers, many carriers offer customizable CMS approved marketing pieces that can be printed/downloaded. From what I understand, people do tend to get a slightly lower response rate on branded pieces. If you download the piece, you should be able to go with a mail house to work out the specifics (zip codes, age range, income range, etc.) and execute the mailer. I have experience working with Lead Concepts and Kramer Direct and would recommend both for working with for MS/MAPD mailers.

Back