MA dual eligibility - being pitched

Another "sounds too good to be true" pitch so I'd appreciate anyone with the scoop.

Got contacted by Page 1 to pitch MA plans by Bravo by Elder Health - Elder Health is a very well known company in Baltimore and ACI is also due to pick up an Aetna contract.

Here's the scoop:

*$25 for each appointment
*$300 per enrollment plus bonus program (which they'll tell me about at the meeting on Tuesday)
*$100 renewals
*$240 of the $300 advanced weekly direct deposit the week following the application. The other $60 paid after 45 days. Was also told that within 3 months the commissions will be paid directly by Elder Health.

Selling now to people who are "dual eligible" which means they have Medicaid. Obviously I know what areas of Baltimore I'd be in and this was discussed as a prime reason they're having trouble recruiting agents until open enrollment.

The selling features are more "freebies" then they currently have including free glasses, free cab transportation for medical treatment, etc...This is also apparently at no cost to the seniors who qualify.

So what am I missing.

Don't know about your area...I live in Ga.....but...I contract as an ICA with United Health Care....They also own Care Improvement Plus.

Since AEP I have placed over 100 Duals in NE Ga....We are paid $200 for a renewal app and an additional $200 for a new MA sale for a total of $400 for the majority. $200 up front and addt'l $200 following month

The CIP plan mirrors Medicaid on co-pays and also includes $175 for eyewear and $0 co-pay for dentures.

Also allows benificiaries to see non-Medicaid providers for a 20% co-pay (no deductibles).

$0 Premium and includes Part D.

Don't know about your area...I live in Ga.....but...I contract as an ICA with United Health Care....They also own Care Improvement Plus.

Since AEP I have placed over 100 Duals in NE Ga....We are paid $200 for a renewal app and an additional $200 for a new MA sale for a total of $400 for the majority. $200 up front and addt'l $200 following month

Shouldn't you be getting $207 per app? That's the CMS suggested comp for 2013 apps.

Shouldn't you be getting $207 per app? That's the CMS suggested comp for 2013 apps.

Uh...Yes I get 207 for each renewal and 206 for True Up...but if you want to get technical...I am at 239 total MA enrollments since Oct 15th 2012...Better?

:goofy:

Back