MA Lead in Virginia for a 25 Year Old on Medicare for Disability

JGold814

Guru
100+ Post Club
Las Vegas
Hey everyone,

I have a person who contacted me over the weekend looking for a Medicare Advantage policy (he would prefer a Med supp, but due to age and location, no carriers offer one). He's 25 and is on Medicare due to cerebral palsy. He can communicate fine (his e-mails are very well written), but his speech is somewhat impaired due to the medical condition. There is no power of attorney on him and he is employed.

He currently has Anthem group coverage through his employer, but they are not coordinating benefits with Medicare properly.

He's located in Arlington, Virginia and would like an agent to meet with him to discuss MA plans (it'd be a longer drive than I care to do for an MA case). The primary benefit he wants to make sure is there is coverage for physical therapy (he goes every couple of weeks on a consistent basis for his condition).

Any agents in Arlington, Virginia or willing to drive there and would like this lead? If so, please send me your contact info (name, phone number, and e-mail address) and I will have him contact you.

Thanks very much in advance for your help!

-Jason

----------

and he's not on Medicaid.

Back