MA, MAPD Marketing

Toranaga

Guru
100+ Post Club
Louisiana
I am an FE agent. Just toying with the idea of doing some MA plans. The group I have been talking to sells appointments to their agents. Here's how they get the leads. They call off a list, then ask the senior if they'd like a representative to come out and see if they qualify for any further benefits. Never mentioning Medicare, Medicaid, Medicare Advantage, whatever. Teh senior says yes and I get an appointment.

The way I read the AHIP training, this is not cool. Am I wrong?

I am an FE agent. Just toying with the idea of doing some MA plans. The group I have been talking to sells appointments to their agents. Here's how they get the leads. They call off a list, then ask the senior if they'd like a representative to come out and see if they qualify for any further benefits. Never mentioning Medicare, Medicaid, Medicare Advantage, whatever. Teh senior says yes and I get an appointment.

Completely illegal. You should turn them in to CMS.

Rick

If I were you, I would toy with selling Med Sups. Not Med Advantage.

If I were you, I would toy with selling Med Sups. Not Med Advantage.

I think I'm gonna toy with FE. That's enough. I like it, get it, and think I have a pretty good chance of staying or of jail with it. I ain't goin' back to jail.

Latest posts

Back