MA / MAPD over the phone / web? Who? How?

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club

My Brother passed Sunday after being diagnosed with Stage 4 Cancer just 28 days ago . . .

His wife is an awesome Agent - but does in home presentations. She won't be able to that now.

Options? I may do them too depending on process.

I do MAPD over the phone all the time in California. Not as successful as face-to-face but if the driving distance is too great then why not.

I fill out app over the phone and mail it out in a 9 x 12 envelope with a 9 x 12 return envelope.

Since the apps are filled out, all the client has to do is sign. I put the pages which need to be signed at the very front of the application and highlight the signature area in yellow. I include a cover sheet telling prospects they need to sign first 3 pages and attach a void check (if there is a charge).

They prospect has been pre-sold over the phone (I've mailed brochures and explained benefits over the phone) so why wouldn't they sign and mail back the app.

My Brother passed Sunday after being diagnosed with Stage 4 Cancer just 28 days ago . . .

His wife is an awesome Agent - but does in home presentations. She won't be able to that now.

Options? I may do them too depending on process.
Sorry to hear about your brother Tom.

I do MAPD over the phone all the time in California. Not as successful as face-to-face but if the driving distance is too great then why not.

I fill out app over the phone and mail it out in a 9 x 12 envelope with a 9 x 12 return envelope.

Since the apps are filled out, all the client has to do is sign. I put the pages which need to be signed at the very front of the application and highlight the signature area in yellow. I include a cover sheet telling prospects they need to sign first 3 pages and attach a void check (if there is a charge).

They prospect has been pre-sold over the phone (I've mailed brochures and explained benefits over the phone) so why wouldn't they sign and mail back the app.

Yea - looking for a 100% tele-sale. no paper . . . But thanks for replying.

Humana has a new email link enrollment. They do require that the client email you with a request first though.

Yea - looking for a 100% tele-sale. no paper . . . But thanks for replying.
The FMO I use has enrollment links for UHC, Aetna, Coventry then I do Fast App with Humana. The scopes are also electronic, I have been using for couple of years now no issues. I contract with SMS in Omaha. Several people have had negative posts about them but they are one of the largest FMO's.

I'm surprised the highlighting hasn't caused you any problems. Carriers scan apps and usually anything like that will turn solid black so it can't be read.

Back