MA Network for UHC in Lee County Florida

kstein

Guru
1000 Post Club
I have a client that lives in MO and spends 5 months in Ft. Myers Florida annually. I am trying to get the correct info for the "Passport" benefit on the UHC AARP MAPD. My questions are:

Do you know what network she would have access to in 33907? I called PHD, Member support, etc and no one knows. The closest I got is that in FL providers contract with all MA plans for UHC or none, so as long as the doctor is in network with a UHC plan they are fine.

Any idea where I can get a pdf version of the provider directory? I know about the uhcmedicaresolutions.com provider tool.

Thanks in advance.

I have a client that lives in MO and spends 5 months in Ft. Myers Florida annually. I am trying to get the correct info for the "Passport" benefit on the UHC AARP MAPD. My questions are:

Do you know what network she would have access to in 33907? I called PHD, Member support, etc and no one knows. The closest I got is that in FL providers contract with all MA plans for UHC or none, so as long as the doctor is in network with a UHC plan they are fine.

Any idea where I can get a pdf version of the provider directory? I know about the uhcmedicaresolutions.com provider tool.

Thanks in advance.

which mapd plan?
I could email you the pdf if you would like

Latest posts

Back