MA Paid As Earned Commission?

I mean if it is a zero premium and the client is not making monthly payments. How does this work with MA products?

Medicare transfers the risk to insurance companies and pays them about 110% of what it would otherwise cost to provide benefits under Original Medicare.

Yeah, it's a great deal for the taxpayers.

Rick

Medicare transfers the risk to insurance companies and pays them about 110% of what it would otherwise cost to provide benefits under Original Medicare.

Yeah, it's a great deal for the taxpayers.

Rick

Rick, you must not understand the plight of the beneficiaries.

You know... they even raised the deductible on nasty old original Medicare to $166 this year! And they raised the premium on a few people! Those politicians could care less about them...

We need advantage plans.

We (the taxpayers) should pay them to have insurance.

About how much less would you guess the commission for MA or supps would be from captive to Indy. You best guess would be fine , and I realize it would vary.
Thanks

About how much less would you guess the commission for MA or supps would be from captive to Indy. You best guess would be fine , and I realize it would vary.
Thanks

There's no way to answer this question with 100% accurancy since your upline (if you're captive) can pay you anything they choose to.

About how much less would you guess the commission for MA or supps would be from captive to Indy. You best guess would be fine , and I realize it would vary. Thanks

When I worked for great American senior benefits, now just ASB, we got $150 for UHC med Supps and $300 for T65's MAPD and $150 for people already on Medicare. And we only got renewals if we wrote over $40k in non Medicare biz.

I now get ~$430? For MAPD and $224 for UHC med Supp. ~20% for other med Supp companies.

Back