MA Plans

Ok, you know what I meant, get MA plans out, do away with them. The seniors have never been this confused, and the frauds and cheats ripping them off have never been this bad!

The agents are being ripped off, while the companies and fmo's are coming out smelling like roses..

Remove standardization, allow companies to design new plans as they choose, with state approval!

Let experienced agents contract direct with companies and use FMO's for new agents that need training.

You are saying tha seniors are too confused with MA's and saying MEd supps should not be standardized. I Think thats what makes MA's so confusing. IF med supps are not standardized then you will still have scum bags selling them 2 or 3 plans to cover the gaps.

Ok, you know what I meant, get MA plans out, do away with them. The seniors have never been this confused, and the frauds and cheats ripping them off have never been this bad!

Which MA plans are you discussing? Should we do away with HMOs and PPOs or just the PFFS?

If you want to do away with choice, just say so.

Rick

HMO, PPO, PFFS All of them. Choice, they would have many choices just get it out of the federal governments hands.

Name one government office that is efficient, The Post Office? SS??? DNR???? Prison systems?????Where is the Government efficient?

HMO, PPO, PFFS All of them. Choice, they would have many choices just get it out of the federal governments hands.

Name one government office that is efficient, The Post Office? SS??? DNR???? Prison systems?????Where is the Government efficient?

Then why not just get rid of Medicare alltogether? Last I checked, it was a government program.

I think the Post Office is pretty efficient. They deliver mail to very address in the US 6 days a week. You can send a letter anywhere in the US for 42 cents. Do you think you could drive there and hand them your info for less than 42 cents?

Back on topic, the MA plans have been a godsend for people in Western Ky and Southern In. They may be a problem elsewhere, but, not here. I would wager that I do more MA PFFS plans in Western Ky that any other agent. I haven't replaced but one Med Sup in '08. How would those folks have been better off without the MA plans? More than half of my clents are duals. Do you think they are going to buy a med sup?

For YEARS Medicare HMO plans lived on 95% of Medicare costs and included Rx for that amount.

When you talk about ending all plans you need to be reminded how they used to work.

Rick

Back