MA Pre Approved Business Reply Cards

Insuranceman

Guru
100+ Post Club
Does anyone have any experience with Coventry's pre approved MA business reply card mailers ? I thinking about mailing some out and need to know if it would be worth my time and money?

Does anyone have any experience with Coventry's pre approved MA business reply card mailers ? I thinking about mailing some out and need to know if it would be worth my time and money?

Postal rates for 4 1/4 x 6 cards are 27c/ea or $270/1000.
Larger than that requires 42c/ea or $420/1000.

Sending out 1000 of the big cards Coventry has this year should result in 1%-3% (industry average) return or about 10-30 leads, so you must close at least one just to pay the postage. Figure in the either the time to individually address each card or the cost of labels, etc. and/or some help and it is barely worth it. And this is for Coventry specific plans. If I were going to do a mailing, I would send out a card with no branding, just my name, and solicit general medicare insurance sales. That way you can use a small card (cheaper postage), and sell any plan you think best.

I think midwestbroker may be closer to the response rate at 1% (10 returns).

I read somewhere that you should mail the same people a couple of times before giving up. That the more you mail the same client, the higher the return rate will be. I got this from postcardmania They recommend mailing your prospects a couple of times.

DO anyone have an opinion on if it's better to mail the same list more then once, or to just move onto another new list?

Back