Mac Computer Running Boot Camp/parallels

cfuller4080

Expert
Hello all,

So I am not trying to get into a mac vs pc war... I have also searched the threads before asking this question and the last time I could find anything was back in 2011-2012... So I am asking this again because technology is changing all the time...

I am wondering if I can use my Mac for my agency if I use bootcamp or parallels or anything that might work? If you are successfully running a P&C agency on mac computers please help me... I can buy windows computer if needed.. Just want to see if its possible with the new technology now..

I will be using hawksoft agency management systems, and ezlynx mainly... Any input in this would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

We temporarily used Macs in our agency. We did have to install Parallels to be able to access company sites. We ended up switching to PC's because the staff size grew and we are now using Applied, which is not Mac compatible.

During that time we did a demonstration with Hawksoft and we were told that it may not work to its ability on a Mac. It has been a while, so you may just want to verify with hawksoft.

Back