MACRA 2020 Impacting Medicare/Medigap

Thanks, I hadn't heard of them before. There are so many FMO's out there.

There does seem to be a lot, based on all the emails I get. SMM is the #3 FMO for MOO and growing faster with production with them specifically than all of the other top tier FMO's with Mutual combined. But they do kind of fly under the radar.

There does seem to be a lot, based on all the emails I get. SMM is the #3 FMO for MOO and growing faster with production with them specifically than all of the other top tier FMO's with Mutual combined. But they do kind of fly under the radar.
They probably won't be flying under the radar for long.

Sure.......IF

Talk to Alicia if you need to verify, I was merely responding to Tom with some info about them. And, they just do what they do and we do what we do, at very high volume. That is all. :)

I am just curious Todd, in case I refer anyone over to you, who's your upline to MOO...SMS or Amerilife?

Talk to Alicia if you need to verify, I was merely responding to Tom with some info about them. And, they just do what they do and we do what we do, at very high volume. That is all. :)

I am just curious Todd, in case I refer anyone over to you, who's your upline to MOO...SMS or Amerilife?

Neither. We use American Group for that.

Look, I'm not saying they aren't on the rise, but it's not like you are all the sudden going to be hearing about them anymore than you have in the past. They've been around for years doing a good bit of business. But I don't see any sudden changes that is going to put them in the forefront of agent's minds. That's all. No put-down whatsoever about them.

Neither. We use American Group for that.

Look, I'm not saying they aren't on the rise, but it's not like you are all the sudden going to be hearing about them anymore than you have in the past. They've been around for years doing a good bit of business. But I don't see any sudden changes that is going to put them in the forefront of agent's minds. That's all. No put-down whatsoever about them.

I think I have a company with American group, is that Howard out of Dallas? And I gotcha, and I couldn't agree more with you and honestly whether they do grow or not doesn't affect my bank account at all so I really don't care. Again just wanted to give Tom some info on them as he hadn't heard of them.

Back