Macular Degeneration

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
Any carrier lenient on Macular Degeneration with inj every 4 weeks?

I am thinking NO, But thought I would ask anyway.

Its Ill so I can Write BC if nothing else but she said someone called her and told her He can approve her with sentinel. I don't work with sentinel and don't see their quotes on quoting tool

Also BC is expensive for 72 in her zip

Any carrier lenient on Macular Degeneration with inj every 4 weeks?

I am thinking NO, But thought I would ask anyway.

Its Ill so I can Write BC if nothing else but she said someone called her and told her He can approve her with sentinel. I don't work with sentinel and don't see their quotes on quoting tool

Also BC is expensive for 72 in her zip

There are a few companies that take Macular Degeneration, but I don't know of anybody that will take injections at the Doctor's office for anything but B-12 and Asthma. You'll have to go with BCBS.

Whoever told her that Sentinel will take her is FOS. From their UW Guide:"The following will also lead to a decline: Taking any medication that must be administered in a physician's office." Sentinel does have decent rates.

You must be working Illinois today...save some business for me!:laugh:

There are a few companies that take Macular Degeneration, but I don't know of anybody that will take injections at the Doctor's office for anything but B-12 and Asthma. You'll have to go with BCBS.

Whoever told her that Sentinel will take her is FOS. From their UW Guide:"The following will also lead to a decline: Taking any medication that must be administered in a physician's office." Sentinel does have decent rates.

You must be working Illinois today...save some business for me!:laugh:

Ha, My Main states I focus on are ILL, IN ,NC,SC, TX, I pull leads in these states regularly, Ill is doing good today

I know Aetna last year too one from me, But the catch was she needed to be 6 months from injection, That client got them every 6 months and just happened to be late on her injection and it worked, I know this one Aetna won't take

This was what I thought, BC it will be

Thank you for the insight

Back