Made Mistake of Calling MP on 12/15...

russelltw

Guru
1000 Post Club
Called the MP on 12/15 to see if there was a message on deadline extension.

Since then I have received a phone call/voicemail every day. The message says you can call back and mention this message and someone at the MP will help you get a 1/1 effective date. Voicemail attached for your listening pleasure. It plays about 4 seconds after start.

Wait...I thought the deadline was 12/19. Also attached is a screen shot of the phone calls.

The problem is there is no way to opt out of the calls. It just says ignore this call if you have already enrolled. I guess I get to enjoy a call from the MP every day until 12/31...maybe 1/31/17.

Attachments

• marketplace voicemail.mp3
    714.3 KB · Views: 10
  • MP recent calls.jpg
    MP recent calls.jpg
    381.8 KB · Views: 25
Special people, who follow special rules, only love other special people like you.

If you listen closely enough, the message really says "Merry Christmas"

What is worse- When you call in to get coverage for a customer-

They say, "WE do not have your number in our file so we cannot help you."

However, I have the CALL LOG and can tell them what the call says.

That is only ONE of the real problems.

Called the MP on 12/15 to see if there was a message on deadline extension.

Since then I have received a phone call/voicemail every day. The message says you can call back and mention this message and someone at the MP will help you get a 1/1 effective date. Voicemail attached for your listening pleasure. It plays about 4 seconds after start.

Wait...I thought the deadline was 12/19. Also attached is a screen shot of the phone calls.

The problem is there is no way to opt out of the calls. It just says ignore this call if you have already enrolled. I guess I get to enjoy a call from the MP every day until 12/31...maybe 1/31/17.

I called and keep getting the calls too...I thought that I was special...:err:

Back