Made my Day

rugerred

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have seen the discussions about Lone Star, and discount cards for a way in or referrals. Do you think this might get me a referral or two? This was posted on my google + page. Either way it made my day.

reviewed in the last week
Loran was absolutely amazing. So helpful, knowledgeable and so PATIENT with the many many questions I had. He was of great help and set me off in the right direction and offered options. I addition, he provided a discount prescription card that will save me $500 per month!!! And showed me how to locate the cheapest pharmacy in my area... saving me even more money. The level of customer service, follow-up, and assistance with Loran at LJM insurance is top-notch. They get an A++++++ in my book and would definitely recommend their services to everyone. I am so convinced of this I will also be posting this on the BBB and Angies List. Thank you SO much Loran

I have seen the discussions about Lone Star, and discount cards for a way in or referrals. Do you think this might get me a referral or two? This was posted on my google + page. Either way it made my day.

reviewed in the last week
Loran was absolutely amazing. So helpful, knowledgeable and so PATIENT with the many many questions I had. He was of great help and set me off in the right direction and offered options. I addition, he provided a discount prescription card that will save me $500 per month!!! And showed me how to locate the cheapest pharmacy in my area... saving me even more money. The level of customer service, follow-up, and assistance with Loran at LJM insurance is top-notch. They get an A++++++ in my book and would definitely recommend their services to everyone. I am so convinced of this I will also be posting this on the BBB and Angies List. Thank you SO much Loran

It definitely could. At the very least, you are getting some good feedback showing that you are on the right track, which is worth just as much. Congrats :)

It definitely could. At the very least, you are getting some good feedback showing that you are on the right track, which is worth just as much. Congrats :)

Thanks, I posted that more for the reason to show some of those little side gestures make for happy clients.

Latest posts

Back