Mail Drops for Medicare

axeman462

Guru
1000 Post Club
Florida
Seems like there is a lot of different mail houses out there for Direct Mail. I am wanting to start doing monthly Mail drops for Medicare. I just ordered one from Target Leads, a T65 mailers and it costed something like $559 for a 1100 piece drop.
Shopping around is a bit difficult, because they all want me to call for a quote, then I have to listen to their sales pitch, and it takes a half hour just to get an answer.
Do $559 for a 1100 piece drop sound about right? also, what are the pros and cons of some of the mail houses out there? It would be really helpful if someone could make a sticky of some of the more popular mailer companies out there with their prices and reviews on them...

Seems like there is a lot of different mail houses out there for Direct Mail. I am wanting to start doing monthly Mail drops for Medicare. I just ordered one from Target Leads, a T65 mailers and it costed something like $559 for a 1100 piece drop. Shopping around is a bit difficult, because they all want me to call for a quote, then I have to listen to their sales pitch, and it takes a half hour just to get an answer. Do $559 for a 1100 piece drop sound about right? also, what are the pros and cons of some of the mail houses out there? It would be really helpful if someone could make a sticky of some of the more popular mailer companies out there with their prices and reviews on them...

If you do a search you will see many reviews. The Lead Connection is a favorite of many. He will do set price Med Sup mailers for around $20 or less each. Price per 1,000 is around $440.

Call him. No sales pitch. He's too busy for that.

If you do a search you will see many reviews. The Lead Connection is a favorite of many. He will do set price Med Sup mailers for around $20 or less each. Price per 1,000 is around $440.

Call him. No sales pitch. He's too busy for that.

Too busy for a sales pitch...you're lucky to get him on the phone. Just shoot them an email with the counties, ages, income etc... that you want and they'll email you back in a couple of hours how many addresses they have per county. They are really quick...if I used Direct Mail, they would be the only company I'd use!

Too busy for a sales pitch...you're lucky to get him on the phone. Just shoot them an email with the counties, ages, income etc... that you want and they'll email you back in a couple of hours how many addresses they have per county. They are really quick...if I used Direct Mail, they would be the only company I'd use!

Agreed, Chris is fair and has the best returns. I have never used anyone else but why bother.

Very nice Allyn. You've never been on this forum but your 1st post is an ad for your company.

Your mailing pieces are no different than anyone else's. There is nothing unique nor anything that can't be copied really quickly.

Never thought anything other than good thoughts about your company (although you're way too expensive) but just posting an ad makes me thing twice. You'll notice that Lead Connections has never bothered to post an ad. Satisfied customers do that for him.

Rick

Last edited by a moderator:
Where are you getting 2.5-3% response?

Sure as heck it's not in Nebraska!

I have tried you twice, once in 6/13 and received 1.22% off the MS17. Last month I used the MS26 and received a WHOPPING 1.10%.

I'm glad you posted here so the agents here can see that they can not expect to get what you advertise!

Hell, I would be happy to get 1.5%

Last edited by a moderator:
Where are you getting 2.5-3% response?

Sure as heck it's not in Nebraska!

I have tried you twice, once in 6/13 and received 1.22% off the MS17. Last month I used the MS26 and received a WHOPPING 1.10%.

I'm glad you posted here so the agents here can see that they can not expect to get what you advertise!

Hell, I would be happy to get 1.5%

What a ripoff!!!

Did you use them for FE or Medsupp leads? Im assuming medsupp.

It's nice to have a lead company posting here, but why would you start your first post to someone purely asking for prices without having to call a company and you just post your phone number!?!?
Please redeem this and let's move forward, I have been happy with kramer so far with custom pieces.

Well, I gave TLC a call. Placing an order with Chris.
lol he tells me I can probably expect a 2.5-3% response rate for my T65 mailer. I am a little skeptical, because I have never gotten more than a 1.8% response rate, and I average between 1.0-1.5%.
So I am really hoping he is as good as yall say he is...

Back