Mail Drops for Medicare

Discussion in 'Direct Mail Marketing Forum' started by axeman462, Apr 28, 2014.

Tags:
  1. JimmyUt

JimmyUt Well-Known Member

State:
    Utah

Newby does. You responded to his post.

2. Chazm

Chazm Well-Known Member

State:
    Florida
    Um, didn't he just tell you who does?

3. Newby

Newby Well-Known Member

State:
    Indiana
    We do a $20 fixed cost Med Sup lead for most states. I'm not sure about Georgia though. We don't do that state for FE leads at all. Med Sup we probably could but depends on the specific counties.

4. Peter Bohjalian

Peter Bohjalian Member

I believe my company, Novitex Enterprise Solutions would potentially fit the bill here. There’s a page on our website detailing our Custom Mail Solutions, which is what you’d be looking for.
    As an end-to-end managed services provider, we have the unique ability to integrate related mail services, which drives productivity and cost efficiencies in your mail center. We can manage the entirety of your mail workflow inclusive of design consultation, print production, fulfillment and distribution, simplifying and connecting both your inbound and outbound mail process.
    Through a strategic mix of people, lean Six Sigma processes and innovative technologies, we can help your organization reduce its overall operational risk. By integrating your mail workflows, you can reduce inefficiencies, increase visibility and help decrease the chance of manual errors.
    For more information about how Novitex can address your direct mail efforts, visit here Novitex (dot) com or email me directly at peter (dot) bohjalian (at) novitex (dot) com