Mail House Vs Mailing Myself

Hopes

Super Genius
Georgia
The mailhouses I've spoken with only mail a minimum of 1000 pcs. In my area, to reach that number I have to include several months of data. I've read that some people say they target t65 for mail pieces to arrive 105 days out - a couple of people say they do their own mailers because they have low numbers in their areas using this time frame.

I also hear that I should keep a rolling mailout of 1-3 months out.

What is the best approach? I used mspm two months ago and got 1 lead out of 1000!

Mspm is not the issue. The horrible advice you got on here about mailing 100 days is the issue.

And if you plan on mailing less than 1k you might want to figure out what you're going to do for the other 6 days in the week.

Okay, I have no problem mailing more but how far in advance do I target? I'm willing to spend money on marketing. I read one post today saying he getting ready to mail for February.

Mspm is not the issue. The horrible advice you got on here about mailing 100 days is the issue.

And if you plan on mailing less than 1k you might want to figure out what you're going to do for the other 6 days in the week.

MSPM most likely was part of the issue. I ised them recently and got less than 1% return on a med supp mailer. I have never pulled that low before...

Chazm, you're the one I was referencing about mailing February. What do you do with your leads? Schedule within the 6 mo window, drop in? Are you only mailing for med supp in that window?

Mspm is not the issue. .

MSPM might very well be part of the problem. If stealing the mailing pieces I designed and using them as their own (without even taking my name off them) is a definition of dishonest, then MSPM is as dishonest as it gets.

Rick

MSPM might very well be part of the problem. If stealing the mailing pieces I designed and using them as their own (without even taking my name off them) is a definition of dishonest, then MSPM is as dishonest as it gets.

Rick

They may very well be dishonest, I'm not sure because I don't use them. But someone else on this board said they send out 3 months in advance for T65's (I did years ago) so I tried again in April. Got like .4%.

To the OP, I send them far out and then just go over Medicare basics F2F. Introduce myself, let them know I will take care of everything and keep in touch with them every 6 weeks. Until I can schedule the next appt 3 months out.

They may very well be dishonest, I'm not sure because I don't use them. But someone else on this board said they send out 3 months in advance for T65's (I did years ago) so I tried again in April. Got like .4%.

To the OP, I send them far out and then just go over Medicare basics F2F. Introduce myself, let them know I will take care of everything and keep in touch with them every 6 weeks. Until I can schedule the next appt 3 months out.

Chazm, who did you use for 4% return? I realize results may be different in my area. I was just looking into Thompson Direct - any experience with them?

Also, what age are you targeting with your Feb leads?

I appreciate everyone's input!

Chazm, who did you use for 4% return? I realize results may be different in my area. I was just looking into Thompson Direct - any experience with them?

Also, what age are you targeting with your Feb leads?

I appreciate everyone's input!
He said .4%

Not 4%.

But the closing ratio is high, I'd take those all day over generic lead cards.

Back