Mail House Vs Mailing Myself

He said .4%

Not 4%.

But the closing ratio is high, I'd take those all day over generic lead cards.

My bad, I read it wrong. But what do you mean by "generic" lead cards? I thought there were either T65 generic or branded. Are you saying branded is better or there is another type of generic mailer? Sorry for the questions, just trying to understand.

He said .4%

Not 4%.

But the closing ratio is high, I'd take those all day over generic lead cards.

No I use generic lead cards. It's just that they were T65 in 3 months and out of 511 I got 2 back. It was just a test because someone here said they only send 3 months out and I said, no way that would work here in FL and I was right.

----------

My bad, I read it wrong. But what do you mean by "generic" lead cards? I thought there were either T65 generic or branded. Are you saying branded is better or there is another type of generic mailer? Sorry for the questions, just trying to understand.

Generic lead cards for T65's are just cards saying that you are in your open enrollment and you have one opportunity to saves hundreds of dollars on your medicare plan. Something like that.

Look it doesn't matter who you use, they all use roughly the same card. Your issue was you sent out 3 months prior to T65 just like I did. It's not going to work.

Use MSPM, Lead concept, lead connections, Target leads, etc. they are all the same

No I use generic lead cards. It's just that they were T65 in 3 months and out of 511 I got 2 back. It was just a test because someone here said they only send 3 months out and I said, no way that would work here in FL and I was right.

----------

Generic lead cards for T65's are just cards saying that you are in your open enrollment and you have one opportunity to saves hundreds of dollars on your medicare plan. Something like that.

Look it doesn't matter who you use, they all use roughly the same card. Your issue was you sent out 3 months prior to T65 just like I did. It's not going to work.

Use MSPM, Lead concept, lead connections, Target leads, etc. they are all the same

All mail houses are not the same...

Jesus, ok they are not exactly the same. I found my fav one and I only use them. But the cards can be exactly the same generic thing. Point is, he didn't get 4 cards back because he used the wrong mail house, he got 4 back because he mailed 3 months out in GA. Ain't going to work

----------

That makes sense. I don't want to be just one more piece of junk mail in the pile at the last minute - I need to get my foot in the door as soon as it starts to crack. I was talking with the mail house earlier today and pushed the target time out for my July 1 mailer.

I appreciate all the advice!

Back