Mailer Response Rate

What area or radius do they work on these leads?

We work in pockets by blanketing certain areas with the mailers. Some spots are a 2 hour drive with traffic sometimes. But, if we have 100 people within 10 miles to see there, we make a day/week/month out of it. Eventually we are back there writing business and see new people after those meetings.

We often go in pairs, so scheduling meetings is easier as at least one person can make it back.

Personally, I run these mailers in both NY and FL. In NY it is densely populated where I am so radius is irrelevant.

Yes, we've written business from it this week. Two of us (not me unfortunately) wrote a 120k SPWL on monday and a 120k annuity on Monday. Yesterday the same two wrote a 315k annuity and a couple of small life policies. Today they wrote nothing but our energy level for this round of mailers has skyrocketed.

We targeted weathly demographics and it seems to be working.

Yes, we've written business from it this week. Two of us (not me unfortunately) wrote a 120k SPWL on monday and a 120k annuity on Monday. Yesterday the same two wrote a 315k annuity and a couple of small life policies. Today they wrote nothing but our energy level for this round of mailers has skyrocketed.

We targeted weathly demographics and it seems to be working.

that's great! the smaller annuity alone more than pays for the campaign.

did you design the mailer yourself? did it have a tearaway and pre-paid mailback card? it doesn't sound it since the costs would have been higher i'm assuming due to postage.

i'm in the process of putting together a direct mail campaign on a smaller scale. i have a list of about 1300 'current investors' along with their current investment companies. not sure if i want to focus on a second opinion or something more focused like you did. my thinking is that a 2nd opinion offer is not a real call to action...

No, we didn't design it...just used one that has been working for us for a while. It is a prepaid mailer, so people just sign it and fill out other info and send it back to us.

The Florida mailers we will try to touch base with before the snow birds fly north.

I was wondering if you use an outside company to design and mail your marketing pieces? If so, who? I'm a financial advisor and I also do insurance. I thought if I could send out mailers regarding life insurance or possibly med-supps, I could begin the relationship through the insurance and then work towards receiving the investment business.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

I was wondering if you use an outside company to design and mail your marketing pieces? If so, who? I'm a financial advisor and I also do insurance. I thought if I could send out mailers regarding life insurance or possibly med-supps, I could begin the relationship through the insurance and then work towards receiving the investment business.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Nobody answers a life insurance mailer as the return would be so low. You send out a mortgage protection mailer and show them why they need life insurance. Thanks [email protected]
774-992-9267

Back