Mailing with BRC

He's in the Yellow Pages. :yes:
Yeah my point--the avenues Seniors can and do take are all over the place. AND I agree with his statement they are a very (justifiably) wary bunch. Ive had clients send me people, Complex managers, Service Coordinators, Silversneakers coordinators, even carriers--but not sure I've ever had anyone "find" me

Yeah my point--the avenues Seniors can and do take are all over the place. AND I agree with his statement they are a very (justifiably) wary bunch. Ive had clients send me people, Complex managers, Service Coordinators, Silversneakers coordinators, even carriers--but not sure I've ever had anyone "find" me
I was joking about Bob being in the Yellow Pages.

People "find" him because he blogs a lot. He provides a lot of useful information. You should look at his website and you'll see that he has a lot of content on there. He spends time writing articles. It isn't just dumb luck that gets people to find his website.

Also, I guess the ladies really like him because I seem to recall him saying that a high % of the people who contact him are female, so it helps to be a lady's man. :yes:

I was joking about Bob being in the Yellow Pages.

People "find" him because he blogs a lot. He provides a lot of useful information. You should look at his website and you'll see that he has a lot of content on there. He spends time writing articles. It isn't just dumb luck that gets people to find his website.

Also, I guess the ladies really like him because I seem to recall him saying that a high % of the people who contact him are female, so it helps to be a lady's man. :yes:
I dont get it. NO ONE I ever met surfs for Medicare tips

I post a lot of good information on my FB Business page--my buddy posts the same on his FB Business page and on his website--and no one cares.

Clearly clients in my area do not behave in the same way they do in other areas

I dont get it. NO ONE I ever met surfs for Medicare tips

I post a lot of good information on my FB Business page--my buddy posts the same on his FB Business page and on his website--and no one cares.

Clearly clients in my area do not behave in the same way they do in other areas
Bob also is on Facebook. I don't think it's any "one" thing that he does, it's a combination of things and it doesn't happen overnight.

Back