Mailing with BRC

I did my own mailings with a BRC for decades for mortgage protection in a plain envelope. I believe that the plain envelope aroused curiosity so prospects opened it. Having a pre-paid postage stamp did not affect my rate of return.

By the way, I used a 4 x 6 postcard only. That had the ad message and they filled out and returned the card if interested.

I quit doing mortgage protection and switched to Medicare.

I did my own mailings with a BRC for decades for mortgage protection in a plain envelope. I believe that the plain envelope aroused curiosity so prospects opened it. Having a pre-paid postage stamp did not affect my rate of return.

By the way, I used a 4 x 6 postcard only. That had the ad message and they filled out and returned the card if interested.

I quit doing mortgage protection and switched to Medicare.

Do you do direct mail anymore? Also, plain envelope. Just a standard #10 with their name & address on it with your return info I'm assuming?

I mailed postcards with a reply card attached to 6 counties here for the August, September and October T65 birthdays. Àlmost 1000 names monthly. Let the marketing company talk me into adding Google and Facebook ads. Spent about $3500 for 5000 pieces. 0 leads so far. I am beginning to get nervous.

I mailed postcards with a reply card attached to 6 counties here for the August, September and October T65 birthdays. Àlmost 1000 names monthly. Let the marketing company talk me into adding Google and Facebook ads. Spent about $3500 for 5000 pieces. 0 leads so far. I am beginning to get nervous.

How long ago did you mail them? 0 responses is pretty much impossible and would scare me that nothing was mailed. I've done an every door direct mail mailer for auto insurance and even gotten .5% return. That's the worse I've ever seen for any mailer.

Unless you just ordered this last week... you may have reason to be nervous.

What mailing company?

More importantly, what was the design and the ad copy?

What were you using to get them to "raise their hand" (as Dan Kennedy would say)?

Back