Making 2016 a Record Year

1manshow

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pa
Curious which of you are planning on making 2016 a banner year?

I'm all for sharing ideas so I'll lead off with a couple ideas we'll be using to ramp things up over 2015. So you know...our 29 year old agency did grow dwp by 7% in 2015 so I have nothing to complain about....except I wanted double digit growth....and i plan to get it in 2016

Our fb page from our newest agency plant that's two months old. Over 600 likes already and it's our biggest source of leads by far. Mostly just testimonials and pictures! So easy to do and so little cost it excites me to think about what we'll do with it here in pa once we get rolling.

Since the testimonials are working so well on FB we'll be sending every new client a request to give us a review....to rate their experience with us. Hyperlinks included to make it a "two click" process. These reviews on yelp, snap 21, etc are already running our site higher with local search. Leads are coming in at double the pace as last year after only a few months of implementing.

thoughts?

How does Snap21 work? It looks like it is for dealerships? Do you have to take pictures?

My goals this year are to get staff to free up more time for me to sell. Starting with part-time CSR and telemarketer (commercial lines).

I am social media slow,

Can you expand on how you get the clients to like your facebook? Are you emailing them or texting them a link?

It took me all year to get 29 likes, I got those when some one sitting at my desk would pull out a cell phone I would ask them to go to my facebook right then and there.

So I started my Facebook page & just personally messaged all of my Facebook friends along w/ my wife's friends & asked for a like. That scored me like 600. Then after that I spent maybe like $100 per month for 2-3 months and picked up another 300 likes from my local market. After that, once I issue a policy I have a form email I use & I just flat out ask each person in bold letters. I would say like 1 out of 7 will actually like it.

To me...I think that once you have around 700 likes it becomes obviously you're legit. To other's, that magic number may be 1,000.

That being said, I know some Dbag who opened an agency & simply bought like 2,000 fake likes. Facebook purged about 500 of them, but he has more then me (I have like 1,100.) If you have your own Facebook page & follow his analytics...he got 2,000 likes in 1 day from like Bangladesh etc.

Hey Dan- who is handling your social media and what is your process for reviews? SOS- I need some help with these and Erie pushes Brightfire/ Little Dog Etc hard...

My plan is basically prospecting my @SS off and wider and deeper industry relations with COIs- but I need some more feeds...

snap 21 is pretty cool in that you can choose to delete a review if you want...some call it a cheat...i call it smart pr

take the client's pic or just send them an email including a pic (we send a pic of the agency sign) they simply rate your performance and it becomes another seo bump as well as more credibility in prospects eyes

Getting pics of clients....standing by the sign that says....Williams Agency just saved me $530 on my car insurance" has been killer...tag them...and the likes start rolling in. Boosting is cheap and is adding great exposure as well

Back