Making Cold Call Sessions From Your Car

So since I have a laptop and a lot of cell phone minutes I decided to park my car in front of my local library and make cold calls in the backseat. Good thing is that I actually like being in my car and also enjoy people watching while I work.

My only suggestion is that you never have your raincoat over your lap, while surfing on the puter in the back seat alone, in public... Sorry guy, but this is the vision that I get of some guy in his back seat while surfing the net...
:biggrin:

Other than that, it is a perfect solution...

My only suggestion is that you never have your raincoat over your lap, while surfing on the puter in the back seat alone, in public... Sorry guy, but this is the vision that I get of some guy in his back seat while surfing the net...
:biggrin:

Other than that, it is a perfect solution...

LOL................Thanks for the mental picture there SportsNut. Another suggestion would be to have really dark tint.........:biggrin:

Yeah, the perv with the 2 blowup dolls isn't helping me any. Moms are giving me weird glances as they're walking their kids to an from their car and I have a feeling that a cop is going to knock on my window any time now.

The reason why I want to stay in the backseat is that there's more room and it's much more comfortable but I understand it does look creepy.

Yeah, the perv with the 2 blowup dolls isn't helping me any. Moms are giving me weird glances as they're walking their kids to an from their car and I have a feeling that a cop is going to knock on my window any time now.

The reason why I want to stay in the backseat is that there's more room and it's much more comfortable but I understand it does look creepy.

I think you'll prefer a cop nocking on the window it should only take a couple minutes of your time you are not doing anything wrong...and if has been my experience that some cops if they walk up and see you are on a cell phone and using a laptop will just walk away...I've had this happen to me as I am killing time before my next appointment on school property. I do hate it when it is a worker or something they may be very insistent and rude....about you explaining exactly who you are and what the f*ck you are doing here my worst experience was having to eventually tell someone to screw off or I would call the cops because I wasn't breaking any laws.

Cops need ins too... You may have something there now; walk-in traffic.
:yes:

I have worked in the car many miles (100k miles/year) , hours on end , for various reasons, and have even slept on the road when necessary , in my car .

I have twins also , so I know about crying babies.

You definitely don't have to drive away to get mileage from your business just because of noise.

Back