Making Cold Call Sessions From Your Car

I have worked in the car many miles (100k miles/year) , hours on end , for various reasons, and have even slept on the road when necessary , in my car .

I have twins also , so I know about crying babies.

You definitely don't have to drive away to get mileage from your business just because of noise.

Driving on average of 400 miles per day; how do you have time to sell insurance? Or are you a professional driver?
:skeptical:

Yeah , when I drove that much , I was paid to drive . I lived in my car a lot and was not home much. I still had other business to tend to when I wasn't driving.

But the noisy family can be helpful to a new dad. You know women make a lot of spending decisions these days and if you do any direct mail and if you do any creative marketing you probably can get a great boost if only temporary with this "problem" . Getting out and away from the noise is great but it can be worked both ways IMO.

Yeah , when I drove that much , I was paid to drive . I lived in my car a lot and was not home much. I still had other business to tend to when I wasn't driving.

But the noisy family can be helpful to a new dad. You know women make a lot of spending decisions these days and if you do any direct mail and if you do any creative marketing you probably can get a great boost if only temporary with this "problem" . Getting out and away from the noise is great but it can be worked both ways IMO.

I too am a new dad again; congratulations.

Latest posts

Back