Making Payment

mschlange

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Tying to pay first month payment. Going through the back end and I don't see a function that says pay your first premium?
Anyone else having this issue?

This is on health care.gov
Used to be a tab where you could click pay your premium
Same carrier I have made previous payments for

seems to be if it's new to the carrier, you get a payment option. if it's a renewal, the button is greyed out.

I got an app submitted and completed through ACAExpress, then when I go try and pay for it, I'm getting some silly ERROR message with an ACAExpress customer service number to call where I am invited to leave my name and number.

:mad:

I got an app submitted and completed through ACAExpress, then when I go try and pay for it, I'm getting some silly ERROR message with an ACAExpress customer service number to call where I am invited to leave my name and number.

:mad:

email me the name of the customer and yours and I will have it looked at

[email protected]

Tying to pay first month payment. Going through the back end and I don't see a function that says pay your first premium?
Anyone else having this issue?

Yes - had it happen today. Doesn't seem to be attached to carrier - had some with BCBS have the button "pay premium" and others with nothing . . . I've told those people they have to call the carrier. Hit or miss as someone stated . . . .

Many of mine have already received a paper bill, so I've told them to just pay that immediately and they can set up EFT after it's already effective.

What a tedious exercise this all has been . . . . .:mad:

As an FYI, not all carriers provide to CMS/the FFM the ability to submit the first premium payment through the Marketplace Access feature which WBE's use...

Latest posts

Back