Man, Sometimes You Just Cant Get Through

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
You ever have one of these?

Have a Lady I got her approved New Era saving her $100 per month going from Plan F to Plan F same benies,

Now she just called me flipping out the girl at her pain management said they will not accept this Ins and will stop her pain management. I tried to offer to call then , 3way call nothing I said helped she just kept saying they will not accept New Era, They will not Accept this YOUR INS. Grrrrr

Have a Lady I got her approved New Era saving her $100 per month going from Plan F to Plan F same benies,

Now she just called me flipping out the girl at her pain management said they will not accept this Ins and will stop her pain management. I tried to offer to call then , 3way call nothing I said helped she just kept saying they will not accept New Era, They will not Accept this YOUR INS. Grrrrr

Can I have her number so I can write her?

I always explain the way claims are paid (i.e. - Medicare Crossover). I tell them, in theory, the doctors office doesn't have to file a claim with the Med Supp carrier. That they will get notified once the Medicare claim is processed.

I would also be VERY adamant that the girl at the doctors office just doesn't know what she's talking about. I would risk coming off as a jerk telling the prospective client how wrong the girl is. I want my prospective clients to know I AM THE EXPERT in this situation.

If none of that works, then just move on.

Can I have her number so I can write her?

I dont believe you can, I couldnt get a word in edgewise she was really freaked out and she doesn't qualify with anyone else.

If I could I never lost a deal like this, unless it is like this when client wont even let you finish a sentence they are so freaked out.

She was fine till she went to pain management today

----------

I always explain the way claims are paid (i.e. - Medicare Crossover). I tell them, in theory, the doctors office doesn't have to file a claim with the Med Supp carrier. That they will get notified once the Medicare claim is processed.

I would also be VERY adamant that the girl at the doctors office just doesn't know what she's talking about. I would risk coming off as a jerk telling the prospective client how wrong the girl is. I want my prospective clients to know I AM THE EXPERT in this situation.

If none of that works, then just move on.

I agree this is def move on situation, As a last ditch effort I gave her New Era's number told her to tell them that she wants to cancel because provider said they don't take this supp only mutual of omaha, Maybe she would allow them to explain it

Apart from that, I did try all that you said as best I could but she wouldn't really let a sentence finish

----------

Its amazing though Yesterday you would think I was her best friend, Today you would think she would have me arrested

And all i did was save her $100 a month

I dont believe you can, I couldnt get a word in edgewise she was really freaked out and she doesn't qualify with anyone else.

If I could I never lost a deal like this, unless it is like this when client wont even let you finish a sentence they are so freaked out.

She was fine till she went to pain management today

----------

I agree this is def move on situation, As a last ditch effort I gave her New Era's number told her to tell them that she wants to cancel because provider said they don't take this supp only mutual of omaha, Maybe she would allow them to explain it

Apart from that, I did try all that you said as best I could but she wouldn't really let a sentence finish

Keep in mind....she went to pain management today. Any chance she was either a)in a lot of pain or b)in withdrawl and needed her meds? Not being snarky, but think about where she was when she called....

Keep in mind....she went to pain management today. Any chance she was either a)in a lot of pain or b)in withdrawl and needed her meds? Not being snarky, but think about where she was when she called....

Maybe, you are probably right, It's sad though she will cancel and she cant get approved elsewhere, She will be stuck in Moo plan. There was no talking to her she was freaked out and wants plan canceled yesterday.

Def moving on now, Just kind of shocked me in the moment, She was so so very angry.

Maybe, you are probably right, It's sad though she will cancel and she cant get approved elsewhere, She will be stuck in Moo plan. There was no talking to her she was freaked out and wants plan canceled yesterday.

Def moving on now, Just kind of shocked me in the moment, She was so so very angry.

Send her an email, wish her the very best and move on. So sorry!

How did she get approved while under pain management treatment?

Rick

She was able to answer no to New Era underwriting questions, I don't remember exactly what her Issues were, Only that I stopped Aetna App when she answers yes to questions, Then I went to New Era as last resort and the question's were all NO, thats why I know she cant get it anywhere else

She was able to answer no to New Era underwriting questions, I don't remember exactly what her Issues were, Only that I stopped Aetna App when she answers yes to questions, Then I went to New Era as last resort and the question's were all NO, thats why I know she cant get it anywhere else

She may qualify elsewhere. Phillys questions are not that easy. I just had a client declined from them and equitable and then accepted with medico.

Back